Decision Day
Blog
Post
Patarini,
Luca
P.3
Decision day-
In the 2
sites, InDesign and premiere pro, I saw many useful tools which I thought were
cool. You could upload a picture, or a video and you could edit it however and
whenever you wanted to. These websites were a bit annoying to work with at
first but after you got the hang of it after a while it looked easy enough that
I would be able to handle. These websites had many people making tutorials online
explaining to you how to properly use all the tools and tricks that were
available.
Yes, color is the color modest world used in America on the first used joined and used for activity for the On the InDesign site, it had so many tools that could help me or others make this project easy to complete! It had easy uploading buttons and everything, although it doesn’t look like much this website is used worldwide! I would have never guessed it but after seeing all the cool highlights and all you could do to your uploads, I wasn’t surprised.
I will think about soccer when I am bored, and this project will be hard for me and I think this that
On premiere pro, although being confusing, had a lot of potentially helpful tools. This website was kind of tricky but, same as InDesign, was full of cool gadgets that could be used on projects in my class. For the movie part of my class I believe this website is what I prefer using because although being trickier, it has a lot more tools which I can use making my movie.
In
conclusion, I believe I will be doing the film part of the movie on premier pro because after
learning how everything works, I feel comfortable using this website to make my
movie-based project. I changed my decision on this from choosing a magazine to
making a movie because my teacher helped me understand how helpful these
websites are by showing the class mini clips of people on YouTube describing
the tools and tips on how to use this website.
(Premier pro example)
Comments
Post a Comment